Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Woman's Touch

For those of you who aren't too fond of Nan Wilkinson what can I say. She's been hanging around here, tidying up, plying me with meat loaf and only asking for a chance to have her say on The Blob once again. What the hell... I'm going for breakfast, take it away Nan!!



GREETINGS fellow Blob lovers. It's a pleasure to be back at my home away from home. Ever since Jim left me ( I told him it was either the beer and scotch or me) I've been trying to find ways of occupying my free time and you can only give your own house the once over so many times LOL :o)
I FIGURED The Blob could use a little spruce up of it's own...a woman's touch if you will because between you, me, and the doorpost every time I logged on (as the kids say) I was appalled by the dreary colors.
MY GOOD friends Barb and Delores always said I should've been an interior decorator but that would've made it hard to be home for my family. Now that Jim is gone and the kids are in school or the rehabilitation center I decided it was time for me to spread my wings!
ANYWAYS, this will be a surprise for Bob when he gets back to the office. I hope all of you out there in cyber land like it too. I can't wait to see how his next post looks in these new sorroundings!!

9 comments:

Maria Callous said...

Bahahahahaha!!! "The Blob could use a little spruce up of its own" you dumb bitch!! Mwahahahahahahahaa!!!

Righteous Soldier #2305 said...

Dear Nan,

I truly love what thou hast done with the Blob's decor. The beige is such a peaceful uncluttered colour. And the flying birds look to me like a flock of doves circling around the pearly gates. What an inspiration thou art! Keep up the good work (of the Lord that is! LOL)

#2305

Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy said...

Well Nan, I, for one, think that you're absolutely "the tops"!

Keep up the good work... the Blob is Pure Filth, of course, but always keep in mind that wonderful story of Hercules cleaning out the Augean stables! It can be done!

God bless you, God Bless the color beige, and God Bless America!

Your true friend, Jack

Maria della Cespuglio Peloso. said...

Ciao Nan,

Avete sentito parlare la tendenza più recente che scopa l'Italia? Donne abbiamo deciso di lasciare i nostri capelli pubici svilupparci con fuori la guarnizione. Quello è corretto, più abbellimento dei nostri vajayjays. Forse sarebbe buono affinchè dia le donne di nuovo avvertimento del mondo di questa nuova sensazione che scopa il globo. Sapere che la tendenza arriverà finalmente.

Maria della Cespuglio Peloso.

Benito Mussolini said...

Viva la rivoluzione!!

Maria Callous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Callous said...

Forse la prossima rivoluzione sarebbe non solo togliere i capelli pubici, ma anche di togliere i capelli dell'ascella...

Un messaggio del mondo nuovo ;)
(Vivono le colonie!)

Daveinem said...

Erica Lee, Got to your room!

Daveinem said...

Well, I can only say that for another few days...